CASUAL POSITION AVAILABLE
Looking for a casual to come on board when needed, must have clean licence and willingness to have a go at a variety of work and relative fitness... not just washing!
This may become full time in the future.
I'm happy to meet over coffee.
Please email expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a senior role in a well, established and growing company?
Do you have a passion for parts and people?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment?
Whyteline Ltd have been operating for 40+ years offering an extensive range of products and services including Case IH, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Isuzu Utes, Beta motorcycles and numerous other brands of farm machinery and equipment.
We have three busy workshops covering servicing and repairs on vehicles, motorbikes, tractors and machinery and a very well established parts department which offers a vast range of parts and accessories for all our franchise brands as well as many more.
We are currently seeking to appoint a successful Manager in our Parts department, based in Paeroa.
To be successful in the role you will need to have had experience in a similar position and have knowledge of a wide range of parts and accessories within the motor vehicle/agricultural industry.
Day to day duties in the role include;
• Customer Service and Sales: Often the parts department is the first point of call; you will need to have excellent communication and customer service experience, appearance, personality and how you present yourself must be of a high standard. You will deal with sales reps, customers and couriers at varied times throughout your day so flexibility is a must.
• Administration: Ensure paperwork is up to date, orders match invoices, keeping track of stock and ordering. Processing returns and warranty claims.
• Sourcing Parts: using the appropriate suppliers where necessary and being able to source equivalent alternatives where needed ensuring that quality is still at an optimum and successfully negotiate the best deals where possible.
• Stock Management: Accurately recording and estimating movement of stock. Keeping inventory up to date and seasonal where needed. Undertaking regular stock takes.
• Online Sales: communicating with customer via email and online when making purchases, keeping track of stock and organising deliveries/pickups when needed.
• Staff: leading and developing skills of others in the parts team, working and communicating with managers and staff in other departments.
What we can offer YOU!
• A dynamic and fast-paced working environment
• A competitive remuneration package - including use of a company vehicle
• The chance to be part of a progressive team that has the customer front of mind
If this sounds like a role that you’d like to pursue then please send us your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Please only apply if you have had previous experience within this industry and have proven sales and parts knowledge.